Medline is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of medical supplies. These projects required future flexibility within the designs, allowing Medline to adapt as the medical industry evolves.
In addition to large areas for warehouse racking and specialized material handling equipment, the projects include warehouse space for future growth and several open mezzanine areas that allow for future office space or material handling. Additionally, Medline takes pride in its employee culture. The facilities feature generous and lively breakout areas and a warehouse environment with an impressive amount of natural daylight.
Size & Specs
- West Jefferson, Ohio: 1,200,420 SF
- Montgomery, New York: 1,295,590 SF
- Waller County, Texas: 1,300,000 SF
- Southaven, Mississippi: 1,212,960 SF
- St. Peters, Missouri: 811,300 SF
- Savannah, Georgia: 1,199,900 SF
- 3D Modeling
- Immersive Design
- Building Programming
- Space Planning
- Interior Design