Start designing the career you’ve always wanted.
If you’re currently enrolled in an architectural degree program and you’re ready to see how what you’re learning in school will work in the real world, we want to talk to you.
We love design here at M+H Architects, and we’re hiring interns who feel the same way. Join our team here in our St. Louis offices and you’ll have the opportunity to bring your own fresh ideas to a wide variety of markets – including industrial, mission critical, commercial, educational and religious.
While you’re here, you’ll have the chance get hands-on experience designing real projects – all alongside some of the most talented (and nicest) people you’ll ever meet in this industry.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Professional working knowledge of Revit
- Portfolio with excellent design, communication and organizational skills
- Experience with SketchUp and Photoshop
- Ability to contribute and work in teams
- Digital presentation skills, preferably Autodesk 3DS Max
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
And here’s what you’ll get in return:
- Flexible schedule to work around classes or school breaks
- Complete onboarding process and mentoring
- Real-world hands-on experience
- Supportive learning environment
Ready to get started?
We want to hear from you.