As contributing members of our team, M+H interns design spaces for a variety of markets, including commercial, mission critical, educational and industrial. This position will work with state-of-the-art 3D modeling and virtual reality technology in a modern, open office, with the support of over 28 team members with a wide range of experience.
- Enrolled in an Architectural degree program
- Professional working knowledge of Revit
- Excellent design, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience with SketchUp and Photoshop
- Ability to contribute and work in teams
- Digital presentation skills, preferably Autodesk 3DS Max
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to schedule work hours around class schedules if necessary
This position offers hands-on experience, a complete on-boarding process with mentoring and the opportunity to design actual products—all in a supportive learning environment and with flexible schedules to work around your classes.
Fill out the form below and upload your resume and portfolio (15MB or less each).