Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career that gives you a rewarding sense of accomplishment, purpose and value? Do you want to be a part of a creative team in a modern, upbeat and collaborative environment? M+H is currently hiring for an Intern Architect position, read on to see if you qualify!
M+H Architects is a St. Louis, Missouri architecture firm practicing nationally, with a total staff of about 25 people. We are seeking candidates for an Intern Architect position starting immediately.
Project involvement may include working on industrial, educational, mission critical, corporate office, retail and other commercial facilities, including building additions and renovations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 1-2 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Excellent design, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively and contribute within a collaborative team environment.
- Proficiency in Revit is a minimum requirement.
- Excellent digital presentation skills, preferably including Autodesk 3DS Max.
Qualified individuals should:
- Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to email@example.com
- Work samples should include but not be limited to imagery and construction documents of past relevant experience.
- Resumes must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project.
- Provide professional references.
- Provide salary expectations.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above 5 items will be contacted.