Excitement is building; construction is coming & Rosati-Kain is ready!
The new three-story school addition, convent demolition & renovation to the existing building are currently out to bid with a construction scheduled to start summer 2014.This project will remove the 1960’s residential construction convent and build a three-story, 12,000 sq.ft. addition to the existing 1920’s building that complements the original architecture and provides the following features:
- A new learning commons area
- A new expanded chemistry lab and research area
- An accessible Newstead Avenue entrance
- An elevator that serves the original building as well as the new facility
- A code compliant enclosed stairwell
- Expanded courtyard commons
- Technology for communication, safety, and education upgrades throughout the entire campus.
The renovation to the existing 1920s building will deliver the following updates:
- Technology rich creative digital lab
- Expanded physics lab and research area
- Guidance suite
- Larger religion classrooms
- Cohesive administrative office space